Catalytic Converter Theft
Your catalytic converter may be a target for thieves! Protect your catalytic converter from thieves with the Cat Clamp®
The theft of catalytic converters is on the rise for the precious metals they contain:
- They are easy to steal
- They are valuable and in demand
- May cost up to $3,000 to replace
- Could back order for 6 months or more
- Possible lost revenue for commercial vehicles
- Usually target SUV’s, Fleet vehicles, and low emissions vehicles
Cat Clamp® protects your catalytic converter:
- Proven success for over 10 years
- Prevents the converter from being easily removed by thieves
- Open cage design allows heat to dissipate normally from the converter
- Attaches directly to converter Installation may qualify you for a discount on insurance (check with your insurance company for details).
Line-X of Tyler can install your Cat Clamp® in less than 2 hours. Multi-vehicle options and discounts are available.